2012 JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS
194. Yingchao Yang, Yuping He, Yiping Zhao, and Xiaodong Li, "Mechanically robust Si nanorod arrays on Cu/Ti bilayer film coated Si substrate for high performance lithium-ion battery anodes," J. Appl. Phys. 112, 103502 (2012).
193. R. C. Jayasinghe, A. G. U. Perera, H. Zhu, and Y. Zhao, "Optical properties of nanostructured TiO2 thin films and their application as antireflection coatings on infrared detectors," Opt. Lett. 37, 4302–4304 (2012).
192. J.P. Singh, Thomas E. Lanier, Hao Zhu, William M. Dennis, Ralph A. Tripp, and Yiping Zhao, "Highly sensitive and transparent surface enhanced Raman scattering substrates made by active coldly condensed Ag nanorod arrays," J. Phys. Chem. C 116, 20550 (2012).
191. Manoj Manjare, Bo Yang, and Y.-P. Zhao, "Bubble driven quasi-oscillatory translational motion of catalytic micromotors," Phys. Rev. Lett. 109, 128305 (2012).
190. Yuping He, Cameron Brown, Cynthia A. Lundgren, and Yiping Zhao, "The growth of CuSi composite nanorod arrays by oblique angle co-deposition, and their structural, electrical, and optical properties," Nanotechnology 23, 365703 (2012).
189. Kun Yao, Manoj Manjare, Christopher Barrett, Bo Yang, Tina Salguero, Yiping Zhao, "Nanostructured scrolls from graphene oxide for microjet engines," J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 3, 2204–2208 (2012).
188. Justin Abell, Jeonifer Garren, Jeremy Driskell, Ralph Tripp, and Yiping Zhao, "Label-free detection of microRNA hybridization using surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (SERS) and least-squares analysis," J. Am. Chem. Soc. 134, 12889–12892 (2012).
187. Xiaomeng Wu, Simin Gao, Jia-Sheng Wang, Hongyan Wang, Yao-Wen Huang, Yiping Zhao, "The surface-enhanced Raman spectra of Aflatoxins: spectral analysis, density functional theory calculation, detection and differentiation," Analyst 137, 4226–4234 (2012).
186. Yuping He, Cameron Brown, Yizhuo He, Jianguo Fan,Cynthia A. Lundgrencand Yiping Zhao, "Porous three-dimensional nanorod arrays through selective chemical etching of nanocomposites," Chem. Com. 48, 7741–7743 (2012).
185. George K. Larsen, Bob C. Fitzmorris, Claudia Longo, Jin Z. Zhang, and Yiping Zhao, "Nanostructured homogenous CdSe/TiO2 composite visible light photoanodes fabricated by oblique angle codeposition," Journal of Materials Chemistry 22, 14205–14218 (2012).
184. Jing Chen, J. Abell, Y.-W. Huang, and Y.-P. Zhao, "On-chip ultra-thin layer chromatography and surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy," Lab on a Chip 12, 3096–3102 (2012).
183. Hao Zhu, Wei Cao, George K. Larsen, Ryan Toole, and Yiping Zhao, “Tilting angle of nanocolumnar films fabricated by oblique angle deposition,”Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B 30, 030606 (2012).
182. J. P. Singh, HsiaoYun Chu, Justin Abell, Ralph A. Tripp, and Yiping Zhao, “Flexible and mechanical strain resistant large area SERS active substrates,” Nanoscale 4, 3410–3414 (2012).
181. Bo Yang, Juraj Irsa, Yuping He, Cynthia Lundgren, and Yiping Zhao, “A chemoelastoplastic analysis of anisotropic swelling in a SnO2 nanowire under lithiation,” Journal of Engineering Materials and Technology 134, 031013 (2012).
180. Qin Zhou, Xian Zhang, Yu Huang, Zhengcao Li, Yiping Zhao, and Zhengjun Zhang, "Enhanced SERS performance by folding Silver nanorods," Appl. Phys. Lett. 100, 113101 (2012).
179. Aisha Leh, Hartmann N'guessan, Jianguo Fan, Prashant Badahur, Rafael Tadmor, Yiping Zhao, "On the role of the three-phase contact line in surface deformation," Langmuir 28, 5795–5801 (2012).
178. Yuping He, Bo Yang, Kaikun Yang, Cameron Brown, Ramaraja Ramasamy, Howard Wang, Cynthia Lundgren, and Yiping Zhao, "Designing Si-based nanowall arrays by dynamic shadowing growth to tailor the performance of Li-ion battery anodes," Journal of Materials Chemistry 22, 8294–8303 (2012).
177. R. Fitzmorris, G. Larsen, D. Wheeler, Y.-P. Zhao, and J. Zhang, "Ultrafast charge transfer dynamics in polycrystalline CdSe/TiO2 nanorods prepared by oblique angle co-deposition," J. Phys. Chem. C 116, 5033–5041 (2012).
176. Y.-P. Zhao, Y.-P. He, and C. Brown, "Composition dependent nanocolumn tilting angle during the oblique angle co-deposition," Appl. Phys. Lett. 100, 033106 (2012).
175. Suzanne Hennigan, Jeremy Driskell, Naola Ferguson-Noel, Richard Dluhy, Yiping Zhao, Ralph Tripp, and Duncan Krause, "Detection and differentiation of Avian Mycoplasmas by surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy based on Silver nanorod array," Applied and Environmental Microbiology 78, 1930–1935 (2012).
174. Bo Yang, Yuping He, Juraj Irsa, Cynthia Lundgren, Joshua Ratchford, and Yiping Zhao, "Effects of composition-dependent modulus, finite concentration and boundary constraint on Li-ion diffusion and stresses in a bilayer Cu-coated Si nano-anode," Journal of Power Sources 204, 168–176 (2012).
173. X. J. Wang, J. L. Abell, Y.-P. Zhao, and Z. M. Zhang, "Angle-resolved reflectance of obliquely aligned silver nanorods," Applied Optics 51, 1521–1531 (2012).
172. X. J. Wang, A. M. Haider, J. L. Abell, Y.-P. Zhao, and Z. M. Zhang, "Anisotropic diffraction from inclined Silver nanorod arrays on grating templates," Nanoscale and Microscale Thermophysical Engineering 16, 18–36 (2012).
171. C.-Y. Song, J. Chen, J. L. Abell, Y.-P. Cui, and Y.-P. Zhao, "Ag-SiO2 core-shell nanorod arrays: morphological, optical, SERS, and wetting properties," Langmuir 28, 1488–1495 (2012).
170. C.-Y. Song, J. L. Abell, Y. -P. He, S. H. Murph, Y. -P. Cui, and Y. -P. Zhao, "Gold-modified Silver nanorod arrays: growth dynamics and improved SERS properties," Journal of Materials Chemistry 22, 1150–1159 (2012).
169. Justin Abell, Joonsang Lee, Qun Zhao, Harold Szu, and Yiping Zhao, "Differentiating Intrinsic SERS spectra from a mixture by sampling induced composition gradient and independent component analysis," Analyst 137, 73–76 (2012).