2020 JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS
295. Lu Zhu, David W. Pearson, Stéphane L. Benoit, Jing Xie, Jitendra Pant, Yanjun Yang, Arnab Mondal, Hitesh Handa, Jane Y. Howe, Yen-Con Hung, Jorge E. Vidal, Robert J. Maier, and Yiping Zhao, "Highly efficient antimicrobial activity of CuxFeyOz nanoparticles against important human pathogens," Nanomaterials 10, 2294 (2020).
294. Learnmore Shenje, Steven Larson, Yiping Zhao, and Susanne Ullrich, “Composition effects on ultrafast optical properties of CuxOy thin films: a transient absorption study,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 124, 24908–24918 (2020).
293. Yanjun Yang and Yiping Zhao, "The discretized motion of surface walker under a non-uniform AC magnetic field," Langmuir 36, 11125–11137 (2020).
292. Yanfeng Wang, Harrison Chong, Zhengjun Zhang, and Yiping Zhao, "Large-area fabrication of complex nanohole arrays with highly tunable plasmonic properties," ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 12, 37435–37443 (2020).
291. Chunyuan Song, Xinyu Jiang, Yanjun Yang, Jingjing Zhang, Steven Larson, Yiping Zhao, and Lianhui Wang, "High-sensitive assay of nucleic acid using tetrahedral DNA probes and DNA concatamers with a surface-enhanced Raman scattering/surface plasmon resonance dual-mode biosensor based on a Silver nanorod-covered Silver nanohole array," ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 12, 31242–31254 (2020).
290. Yanfeng Wang, Hoang Mai Luong, Zhengjun Zhang, and Yiping Zhao, “Coupling between plasmonic nanohole array and nanorod arrays: the emerging of a new extraordinary optical transmission mode and epsilon-near-zero property,” J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 53, 275202 (2020).
289. Layne Bradley, Dexian Ye, Hoang Luong, and Yiping Zhao, “Transition from discrete patches to plasmonic nanohole array by glancing angle deposition on nanosphere monolayers,” Nanotechnology 31, 205301 (2020).
288. Bin Ai, Hoang Luong, and Yiping Zhao, “Chiral nanohole arrays,” Nanoscale 12, 2479–2491 (2020).
287. Bilin Ge, Steven Larson, Huatian Tu, Yiping Zhao, and Yiyan Fei, "Generalized ellipsometry characterization of Ag nanorod arrays prepared by oblique angle deposition," Nanotechnology 31, 075705 (2020).
286. Yanfeng Wang, Zhengjun Zhang, and Yiping Zhao, "The IR plasmonic properties of sub-wavelength ITO rod arrays predicted by anisotropic effective medium theory," Nanotechnology 31, 075203 (2020).