326. Yiping Zhao, Amit Kumar, and Yanjun Yang, “Unveiling Practical Considerations for Reliable and Standardized SERS Measurements: Lessons from a Comprehensive Review of Oblique Angle Deposition-Fabricated Silver Nanorod Array Substrates,” Chem. Soc. Rev., accepted.
325. Yiping Zhao, “On the Measurements of Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering Spectrum: Effective Enhancement Factor, Optical Configuration, Spectral Distortion, and Baseline Variation,” Nanomaterials 13, 2998 (2023).
324. Yangxiu Chen, Yanjun Yang, Jiaheng Cui, Hong Zhang, and Yiping Zhao, “Identifying Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectra with a Raman Library Using Machine Learning,” Preprint at papers.ssrn.com.
323. Yilong Ju, Oara Neumann, Mary Bajomo, Yiping Zhao, Peter Nordlander, Naomi J. Halas, and Ankit Patel, “Identifying Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectra with a Raman Library Using Machine Learning,” ACS Nano 17, 21251–21261 (2023).
322. Shahab Razavi and Yiping Zhao, “Plasmon Hybridizations in Compound Nanorod–Nanohole Arrays,” Nanomaterials 13, 2135 (2023).
321. Chun Liu, Jinglan Zhang, Yiping Zhao, and Bin Ai, “Inverse Design of Plasmonic Nanohole Arrays by Combing Spectra and Structural Color in Deep Learning,” Advanced Intelligent Systems, 2300121 (2023).
320. Mona Asadinamin, Aleksandar Živković, Susanne Ullrich, Henning Meyer, Yiping Zhao, “The Charge Dynamics of a CuO Thin Film on Pico-second to Micro-second Timescales Revealed by Transient Absorption Spectroscopy,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces15, 18414 - 18426 (2023).
319. Hoang Mai Luong, Tu Anh Ngo, Minh Thien Pham, Yiping Zhao, George Keefe Larsen, Thuc-Quyen Nguyen, Tho Duc Nguyen, “Ultra-fast and sensitive magneto-optical hydrogen sensors using a magnetic nano-cap array,” Nano Energy 109, 108332 (2023).
318. Nicholas Filla, Yiping Zhao, and Xianqiao Wang, “Fibrin Fiber Deformation Mechanisms: Insights from Phenomenological Modeling to Molecular Details,” Biomechanics and Modeling in Mechanobiology, DOI: 10.1007/s10237-022-01685-z (2023).
317. Andrei Galiautdinov and Yiping Zhao, “Plasmonic properties of composition graded spherical nanoparticles in quasi-static approximation,” J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 56, 055102 (2023).
316. Yanjun Yang, Hao Li, Les Jones, Jackelyn Murray, James Haverstick, Hemant K. Naikare, Yung-Yi C. Mosley, Ralph A Tripp, Bin Ai, Yiping Zhao, “Rapid detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA in human nasopharyngeal specimens using surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy and deep learning algorithms,” ACS Sensors 8, 297 - 307 (2023).