2021 JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS
303. Layne Bradley, Xiangxin Lin, Yanjun Chen, Mona Namin, Bin Ai, and Yiping Zhao, “Janus Particles with Flower-Like Patches Prepared by Shadow Sphere Lithography,” Langmuir 37, 13637–13644 (2021).
302. Yanfeng Wang, Inyoung Choi, Kaiyuan Zhang, Yanjun Yang, Shen Ao, Shen; Xiaotian Xue, Wangyang Fu, Zhengjun Zhang, and Yiping Zhao, “Highly conductive nanograting-nanohole structures with tunable and dual-band spectral transparency,” ACS Applied Electronic Materials 3, 3489–3500(2021).
301. Yanfeng Wang, Fei Yang, Zhengjun Zhang, and Yiping Zhao, “The performance of transparent metallic thin films,” J. Phys. Chem. C 125, 16334–16342 (2021).
300. Xiaomeng Wu, Yiping Zhao, and Susu M. Zughaier, “Highly sensitive detection and differentiation of endotoxins derived from bacterial pathogens by surface-enhanced Raman scattering,” Biosensors 11, 234 (2021).
299. Weijie Huang, Xibo Li, Bin Ai, and Yiping Zhao, “Facile fabrication of composite Ag/Fe3O4 and porous Fe3O4 nanorods based on oblique angle co-deposition,” J. Phys. Chem. C 125, 11750 - 11755 (2021).
298. Minh Pham, Hoang Luong, Huy Pham, Tyler Guin, Yiping Zhao, George Larsen, and Tho Nguyen, “Pd80Co20 nanohole arrays coated with Poly(methyl methacrylate) for high-speed hydrogen sensing with part-per-billion detection limit,” ACS Applied Nano Materials 4, 3664–3674 (2021).
297. Yanfeng Wang, Zhengjun Zhang, and Yiping Zhao, "The effect of nanorod position on the plasmonic properties of the complex nanorod in nanohole arrays, " J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 54, 155201 (2021).
296. Hoang Mai Luong, Minh Thien Pham, Tho Duc Nguyen, and Yiping Zhao, "Active Ag-Co composite chiral nanohole arrays," J. Phys. Chem. C 125, 1, 716–723 (2021).